Creativity and flexibility are the hallmarks of Integrated Community Development. A deep understanding of real estate development and its funding sources allows Integrated Community Development to leverage private, Federal, State and Local resources to create award winning communities in all economic climates. This experienced team adds value in all phases of development. Leveraging this vast experience in everything from land use, design, construction, finance and management this group of skilled individuals has built a company that is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
- Integrated Community Development has secured over $1.5 Billion in public and private financing to develop its communities.
- $550,000,000 in tax credits (9% and 4%)
- $250,000,000 in public funds (HOME, RDA, HCD, etc.)
- $700,000,000 in private loans (Citibank, JPMorgan, Pacific Western Bank, etc.)
- Tax Credit Syndicators – ICD has developed strong partnerships with the leading tax credit syndicators in the country allowing us to secure preferred pricing
- Public Partnership – ICD has successfully navigated through the complex financing requirements and regulatory oversight of federal, state and local lenders
- Private Lending – ICD has secured preferred lending terms from the country’s largest lenders